Sunday, June 05, 2005

Time well spent

Well, instead of going to california theme parks this weekend, i pretty much stayed home and did nothing. Read that as: waste time on the computer. I discovered that the New Warriors LS is out in stores this Wednesday (YAY!), that there are way too many mods for Baldur's gate ( http://iegmc.mirror.intermedia.com.sg/ ), and that there are more mathematical symbols than I thought, which is going to make ZeroPlus more difficult (perhaps I need to prioritize).

Told you I had diverse interests.

Also, I'm having problems getting my Thief II game to work. I was screwing around with my burner to compile the instalation disc and play disc (and the massive TX2 mod) on one DVD, and now I can't get it to play at all. Finicky system.




Lurker (There, using a portion of one of my zillions of screen names as a signature.)
[Putting off reediting LOTR trilogy to make it more like the books. Meaning half of TTT is toast]

No comments: