Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good day to be a warriors fan

There are three, count 'em THREE, NW related comics today!

LAST HERO STANDING LS #2
Both Nova and Speedball make it to the recap page (Nova's on the cover), both are amoung MC2's assembled Avengers, one or both have speaking rolls, and their past membership as Warriors is brought up. With fewer and fewer hero's still standing I expect these two to get more screentime as the series wraps up (Next issue out next week!)


Gravity LS #1
Better than I expected, I must say. Powers not well defined, but are full of potential. I fully expect Black Death to be his roommate. Rage appearence had more oomph than I'm used to. I hope he makes another appearance. Even if not though, I'm buying the rest of the series.


New Warriors LS #1
It works! The art actually works for the story. I'm not totally sold on the whole premise of the series, although it does sorta fit the Warrior agenda. Kinda. I just hope this sells like hotcakes and we get our series back!



Lurker
(Any Spider-Girl readers out there? Does her New Warriors team still exist or was that a one time thing?)

No comments: