Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Covering all the bases

For my Manifest Destiny project, and using my powers of political correctness to an absurd extreme, I'm trying to represent the largest nationalities and religious populations in a mere 12 people. Fortunately the project is in the future so I can fudge things a little bit, and tweak conventional religious/nationality combinations to what they very well could be in the future. Anyway, on to the list (I seem to be doing alot of these):

Chinese Taoist/Confucianism
Indian Hindu (haven't decided on denomination)
American Jew
Indonesian Baha'i
Brazilian Catholic
Russian Orthodox
Nigerian Agnostic/Indigenous
Japanese Buddhist/Shinto
Mexican Mormon
German Neopagan
Iranian Shi'a
and lastly a Sunni EU representative from Cyprus


There we go, that covers most every corner of the globe geographically. And that covers all of the major religions... except the Sikhs, I couldn't fit them in.



Lurker
(Political correctness run amok...)

No comments: