Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ready or not, here I come?

Hi there. Well, I've finally graduated from ASU (for real this time) with my two degrees in Sociology and Political Science. Yay!

Since my Dad made it safely back from Iraq, and my lease for my apartment expired last month, I'm pretty much free from commitments in Phoenix.

So, I've decided to do a little traveling. I already did a bit of it for last Thanksgiving, and was glad to see many people I hadn't seen in way too long. Right after Christmas I also went out to L.A. to spend time with a couple friends, although I came back to Mesa before New Years.

At present, I'm in Salt Lake City (Utah) visiting some old friends, and contemplating my next move (so to speak).

I'm contemplating using my 6-month grace period to visit friends and relatives, which brings me to the point of this email. I'm fishing for invitations. Since I'm currently rootless, I'd love to catch up with loved ones I haven't seen much lately. And of course, I'd also like to have a place to crash and do my laundry too.

So, email me back if you don't mind some company. Or at the very least send me your address so I can send post cards or something.

Oh, and feel free to pass this along to mutual friends whose email I didn't track down.



Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lurker? I found you! Our mutual friend seems to have lost your email address so I can't wish you a happy birthday! Very distressing. Anyway, email me at laralynonline@hotmail and we'll still be excellent friends ok? Good plan! TTYL!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I know this was thrown out there a while ago, but if you were wanting to travle in europe I am offering my guest room as a jumping off point... located conviently in the middle of germany.

Send me an IM if you want to!
Casey