Monday, April 02, 2007

To Do:

List of goals:

Libertarian political reform- legalize drugs, minimize gov
Promoting space travel- moon, mars, asteroids
Expanding USA- democratic united states of earth
Promoting scientific research
Ending war?
Raising universal awareness- empathy, consequences
Promoting alternative media like comic books
Ending RIC
Universal language/communication
Push public and science into exploring the paranormal
Passing on my knowledge of Judo



How to do the above:

youtube videos,
blog,
writing to newspaper, congress,
calling radio,
running for office,
ballot initiative,
talking with friends, family,
organizing political party, demonstrations,
brining together like minded people,
writing a book,
church organizations,
going to foreign countries,
missionary like activities,
joining compatible organizations, recruiting organizations,
writing to professional journals,
creating video games,
getting job in related field,
moving near people with related interests,
finding a partner to help me,
television,
mods,
metaphysical guidance,
creating non-profit foundations,
etc.




I certainly have my work cut out for me.


Lurker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the comic book thing you should go to comicon in San Diego. From what I understand that's a pretty good convention, my bosses go to that every year.

CW