Saturday, August 06, 2005

This weeks comics reviews

There's something odd about that title.... Anyway...


Runaways #6. This series is easily becoming my favorite comic book. Great characterization, obscure characters, and Darkhawk!!! Yes, he's back in this issue, with a vengence!

And the revealations this issue.... Cool! Although the benefactor was a bit of a let down, there is seriously some potential here. Now we just need to have Excelsior get a LS or a regular series....


Marvel Team-Up #11. Darn it, I keep trying to drop this series, but it keeps growing on me. Now they brought in Nova(!) for cripes sakes. Mostly dialoge, but it was spot on.


Hercules #5 of 5. Wow, finaly this Limited Series pays off. Great insight into the character. And a really weird read, considering I just bought Hercules Season 1 of the Kevin Sorbo TV series.


Robert Jordan's New Spring #1. Yes, you read that right. The series without an end is publishing a comic about the begining. Very cool. But for $4 an issue I'm not sure I can afford to read about something I've already read twice (In Legends and the full book version). I'm sure my Dad would love to recieve it from me... Hmm....


Well thats it for the reviews. Unless I review the latest issue I read in Essential X-Men vol.3 that is. Hmm. Anyway, I intend to be irregular about doing these, until the page finds its niche.


Via con pollos!
Lurker (Yes, I know it says "Go with chickens" ....Nevermind....)

No comments: